Friday, April 04, 2003

Who are you? now I know you are probably saying something like homemaker, geek, salesman, teacher etc. Now go back and re-read that question again. It says WHO are you not what do you do. we as a society tend to define Who we are by what we do. Is what you do really all you are ? or is it just a part of the vast array of experiances, skills and deeds that make up our personality? it has taken me a little bit of time to answer that question myself, but now when someone asks me who I am I can tell them. I am a child of God, an adventurer, explorer, proud father, member of a wonderful family, lover of women, and a dreamer. There are many more things I can add and will add to that as I look deeper into who I really am. It is a life long journey of discovery we are all on. you can just sit down and wait for the end of the ride or do a little site seeing along the way. Mabey its time you asked yourself who you are and really listen to the answer . Take care everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment