Wednesday, July 10, 2002

Hey all its me again :-) of course who else would it be it's MY blog :-) Well its going to be another hot one today it was 113 yesterday and it is suppose to be hotter today. You know what I dont get and I am sure many of you probably have experianced the same thing; people complaining about the weather. Now why do you suppose that is. Is it because (1) they don't remember the way it was the year before? (2) Mabey they live in a totally sealed enviroment ( a sealed habitat for example) which is supposed to have controlled weather, or (3) mabey they just like to complain. So for those people I say in order...take some vitamins it will improve your memory, get your equipment fixed so it will regulate correctly ,and, get a life and stop complaining we dont want to hear it :-) Personally I think it is a bit too warm for my personal taste lately and my son does not handle the heat well at all, but will me complaining help..no it won't. I just except the fact it is hot here in the summer and cold in the winter and thats just the way it is. Well talk to you all later. Hope your having a great day. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment