Friday, May 10, 2002

Hello there ; this is just my Blog a little place for an ordinary guy to have a little piece of the web. Isn't technology great!
Well a alittle about me. I am a man in my mid Thirties. The Father of a beautiful little three year old boy. He has come into this world with a few things against him. He has a hearing problem, siezure disorder and is Autistic. Some upon hearing that tell me they are sorry he is like that, but in all honestly i'm not. He is a beautifull, happy, healthy, loving child and I wouldnt change him for anything. He has been worked with alot and is doing worlds better then when he was a couple of years ago and he wil continue to be worked with and most importantly he will always know that he is loved. I only want him to be happy and become the best him he can be.
I'm not sure how often I will write here or what I will write about but, this is mainly for me anyway. If you read it and it interests you, I am glad and feel free to check back as often as you would like. I may change the look of this from time to time as I learn more about how it works. I love to tinker :-) , and have been told on more than one occasion ," why cant you just leave things alone", but I have to be me; besides who else is better at being me then me :-) Well i'm off now going to take my son to the park.

No comments:

Post a Comment